Have you completed your Engineering course surveys yet?
Faculty course surveys for Semester One 2012 are ready for completion - deadline extended to 8 June.
The mechanism used to access the survey forms is dependent on the level of the course i.e. Part 1,2,3,4 or 700 level taught course.
Parts I, II and IV (including 700 level courses)
- The deadline for the faculty online surveys has been extended until 10pm Friday 8 June 2012.
- These are course surveys only.
- Available only on the University network (you must be on campus).
Please click on the following link to complete your Part I, II and Part IV course surveys.
You will need to login with your Net Account UPI/Password. All your courses will be listed on the homepage of the online feedback system. Click on each course individually to complete the survey.
Parts III courses
The deadline for these surveys (which consist of both a course survey & individual lecturer teaching survey) has also been extended until 10pm Friday 8 June 2012. Please login to CECIL and follow these instructions to complete the surveys.
- CECIL login - https://cecil.auckland.ac.nz/login.aspx/.
- Expand Current -Studying and select course.
- Click on Activities and Marks.
- Expand Evaluation and select evaluation name.
- Click Start Evaluation button.
Please email Gerard Rowe, email@example.com, with any issues regarding these surveys.